Friday, February 27, 2009
Night of Hearts

February 13, 2009. the day is good and fine. we were all busy preparing for the event of the night, because I was one of the candidate for the Mr. and Ms. JSP. I felt excitement and a little bit nervous.

the JS prom started with a prominade walk, and my partner was Thea Marceane Abigania of the third year. Kaye-ann buenavista, my classmate, was my first dance and I didn't expect it.she was just my partner in the Mr. and Ms. JSP, then the emcee requested us to dance with our partner. I had also danced with aika, Joanna, paula and many more.I thought there was no chance for me to be the winner for that night but luckily, I got the title and tey were saying that I deserve it. I shared the last song with thea. My night was almost complete, I felt very contented.

moving on, I willcontinue to search for my happiness, but I think, i found it(her) already.


ben jovi on 8:01 PM