Friday, February 27, 2009
Graduation Day

Graduation day is an end and beginning. It is a challenge to all studying.

Leaving our alma Mater is a thing that we could not say "it's easy".The school which we all love so well.some will leave and some will stay. Many people helped me to to reach this important day. So thank them all. Thank you. In this special occasion, There will be a mixed-emotions, happy and sad. Happy because of graduating, and sad because we're leaving. but for me, no farewells, no goodbyes. Those experiences with my classmates and friends will remain, it's constant. i'm not waiting for this graduation day because I don't wanna miss my friends especially my group, "bbf".And also my only one, Aika.

moving on, I will enjoy the remaining days of my high school life. Cause I know, these moments will never or hard to come back.


ben jovi on 8:32 PM